Pages

OOTD: Shopping Trip

Yesterday, I met up with my sister at the Mall of Millenia in Orlando, FL.  I love going to this mall because it has so many stores to choose from like Anthropologie, Coach, Forever 21, Gucci and Tiffany’s to name a few.  If you’re ever in Orlando, you’ll want to take a trip to this mall.  Believe me, you won’t be sorry.  My sister and I must have gone to at least half of the stores in the mall.  We spent several hours walking around and trying on everything and the best thing is that I walked out empty handed.   I really don’t need to buy anything especially since I need to start saving for the holidays.  I can’t believe that Christmas is just around the corner.   The mall and just about every store that my sister and I visited was already fully decorated for the holidays.  How are you preparing for the holidays?  Have you already started shopping yet? 

Yesterday the weather started off pretty chilly when I left the house, so I grabbed my jacket for a little warmth.  I love this jacket because of the Coach turnlocks as the buttons and the Tattersall print lining inside.  I recently bought my Drape and Twist Tee with a gift card that I won from Modernmom from I Dream of Anthropologie earlier this month.  Thanks so much Modernmom



Coat: Coach Walking Coat
Shirt: Anthropologie Drape & Twist Tee
Jeans: Joe’s Jeans ‘Starlet’ Mini Bootcut Stretch Jeans
Necklace: Coach Resort Optic Art C Chain Necklace
Earrings: Pearls (gifted)
Handbag: Coach Kristin Elevated Leather Sage Round Satchel
Shoes: Anne Klein Ankle Boots (old)

xoxo Natasha

4 comments:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign