Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: The Schoolboy Blazer


I’m so sad that my week at home has ended. Even though it’s only Friday, I’m already dreading Monday morning.  I really have to make the best of the weekend.  I’m sure there is a ton of work waiting for me in the office along with hundreds of emails.  I don’t have much planned this weekend.  I’m running tomorrow morning in the local Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K.  Do you have any plans to run or walk your local Susan G. Komen Race?  If you have questions on how to get involved, I’ve posted some links to some great organizations dedicated to breast cancer research.  Check out my previous post here for more information.

I went into J. Crew on Wednesday and I was pretty impressed with some of the items in the store.  I always loved J. Crew, but I hadn’t visited the store in a while.  I grabbed the November 2011 catalog and I want everything…especially the Schoolboy Blazer and the Hacking Jacket.  I love these jackets because I can still wear them to work.  You can pair this blazer with jeans and boots for a casual look or wear over a neutral colored dress for work.  Combine this blazer with a button down top or a shirt for a look that is both trendy and timeless.  How do you wear your blazers?  Here are my top 10 schoolboy blazers for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Let me know what you think!


1. Anthropologie - Mainstay Blazer…$498.00

2. Banana Republic - Knit Herringbone Jacket…$150.00

3. Talbots - Kate Fit Velveteen Jacket…$129.00

4. Bird by Juicy Couture - Striped Blazer...$208.60

5. Ann Taylor - Country Check Jacket…$179.99

6. J. Crew - Hacking Jacket…$298.00

7. Rag & Bone - Merino Wool Knit Jacket…$450.00

8. Maison Scotch - Herring Blazer…$220.00
9. Smythe - Plaid Blazer…$695.00

10. J. Crew - Schoolboy Blazer in Velvet…$168.00

xoxo Natasha

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE mainstay blazer - but that price, egads! I'm not sure I can swing that even if it hits sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...I know what you mean. I don't know why it's so expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign