Pages

Fitting Room Reviews: Falling for Dresses

I tried on a few dresses at Anthro the other day and I wanted to share some of my reviews with all of you.  I plan to go back to the store to try on a few other things that have caught my eye.   Do you have any suggestions or requests?  Have any of you tried on these dresses yet?  Let me know!

Anthropologie – Veiled Alder Dress…$298.00
Isn’t this dress stunning?  I love everything about it – the cut, the lace, and the fit.  I tried on the dress in the dark grey color, but to me it looks more like a light taupe color.  This dress comes in black too, but I haven’t seen it in the store yet.  I bet that one would be lovely too.  I tried on a size (4) and it fit true to size.  There is a light adjustable liner under the dress that compliments the dress.  I have nothing negative to say about this dress except that the price is a little high.  I would love for this dress to go home with me today, but I will have to wait until this one goes on sale.  I just hope that Anthro has plenty of these in stock.  Whenever I wait for an item, I usually miss out.  This dress gets a thumbs up. 


Anthropologie – Unconditional Osier Dress…$168.00
This dress was a perfect fit and it’s very comfortable.   I tried this dress on in the brown motif.  I didn’t see it in the blue in my store yet.  I tried on a size (4) and the fit was true to size.  The sheer floral design is just lovely.  This dress would look cute with a skinny belt and some boots.   This dress is also gets a thumbs up, but I will probably pass on this dress. 

Anthropologie – Test Pattern Sweater Dress…$148.00
I love this dress too.  I tried this dress on in a small and thought it was very flattering.  I also think that the dress complimented my hourglass figure. The color, the pattern and the weight of the sweater dress was perfect.  I would pair this dress with some tights, boots and a long sleeve t-shirt.  I plan on getting this dress too.  This dress also gets a thumbs up. 

Anthropologie – Glinting Persica Sweater Dress…$188.00
This dress is very romantic and beautiful.  The color of the dress includes a soft pink/peach color and light brown. The colors really compliment each other. The wool dress has gold metallic thread that shimmers all over.  I didn’t find that this dress was itchy, but I usually don’t have a problem with wool.  If you have sensitive skin this dress may bother you because there is no liner.  My favorite part of the dress is the cut out detail in the back of the dress.  It just adds a little something funky to a feminine dress.  This dress also gets a thumbs up.

xoxo Natasha

3 comments:

  1. OOOooo! You tried on all my favorites!!! You look great in all of them. Rockin' arms, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these dresses. I don't need them, but I want all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign