Pages

September Wish List – Top 3

Did you have a chance to listen to The Derek and Kay Internet Talk Radio Show where they interviewed Roxy from Effortless Anthropologie and Kim from Anthroholic?  If you didn’t, you can listen to it (here).  I didn’t have a chance to listen last night because I completely forgot about it.  I wish I remembered about the broadcast because I had a couple of questions for Roxy and Kim.  These blogs are two of my favorites and I was excited to hear what these ladies had to say about their blogs, fashion and Anthropologie.  Everyone did a great job and I can't wait to hear more interviews like these in the near future.

Anyways, I was in Anthropologie last Friday and I’ve fallen in love with some of the new fall items.  I also recently looked through the September 2011 catalog and added several new items to my wish list.  Even though I added several items to my wish list, I’m only posting my top 3 items for the month of September that I can’t live without.  What items have you added to your wish list? 

                    Test Pattern Sweaterdress                   Rodna Halter Dress                           Dantela Corset Top

xoxo Natasha

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I was able to tune in for the radio show. It was so fun! It was nice to be able to hear Roxy and Kim and I learned a few interesting things.

    I love the Dantela Corset top. I'm excited to try it soon and see if it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The test pattern dress is totally on my wishlist too - I think it's got a lot of interest on its own, but the pattern is real subtle, so there are loads of styling options too. Now if Anthro would only start sending me catalogs again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin....I'm excited to try on the corset top too. I hope to make a trip to the store real soon.

    Lisa...I also can't wait to try the dress. I really hope it works for me. I haven't been getting my catalogs either...I end up signing up for it every couple months. For some reason it keeps kicking me out of the system. Lately, I've been getting mine directly from the store.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign