Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Emerald City

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone! I’m sorry for my delay in my post again.  I’ve been out of town most of the week and I just got back in town late last night.  This past week has been, for the most part, a blur.  I don’t have a lot of time to write about this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow, so here are my top 10 emerald green items.  Do you have a favorite piece?  Let me know. 

1. Marc Jacobs - Michaela Silk Dress…$498.00

2. Old Navy – Cropped Wool-Blend Peacoats…$59.94

3. Anthropologie - Dots Within Blouse…$118.00

4. Anthropologie - Emerald Fade Heels…$428.00

5. Diane von Furstenberg - Elaine Leather Carryall…$650.00

6. Talbots - Seed-stitched Cardigan…$24.49

7. Jay Godfrey - Marceau Cut Out Drawstring Dress…$325.00

8. Urban Outfitters - BDG Ankle Cigarette Mid-Rise Jean…$58.00

9. Anthropologie - Leaf Trinket Flats…$98.00

10. Ann Taylor - Kissing Placket Silk Long Sleeve Shirt…$118.00

xoxo Natasha

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love the Jay Godfrey dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela...I love this dress too. I saw it a recent magazine and fell in love. I had to look it up right away.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign