Pages

OOTD: Like a Moth to a Flame

Hi ladies….Happy Wednesday! Yesterday,  I got an email from Anthropologie about the sale and I love the little flyer that was included as the message….“Like a moth to a flame.”  As soon as I saw this I thought to myself that it’s so true…I’m a little addicted to this store.  Do you any of you feel like a moth to a flame when it comes to Anthro or any other store.  Anyways, did any of you end up buying any goodies at Anthro’s sale yesterday?  I’m hoping to sit this one out.  I say hoping because that always seems to change once I get into the store. 

I bought this skirt during the tag sale and I haven’t worn it until now because I was looking for the right top to wear with it.  I bought a few different tops to wear with this skirt, but this top was my favorite.  I love the details of the ruffles and the neckline.  It comes in several colors, but the hot pink was exactly what I was looking for.  What do you guys think?


Shirt: Banana Republic Ruffled Cowlneck (available here)
Belt: Banana Republic Braided Belt (old)
Skirt: Anthropologie Nouveau Rose Skirt
Necklace: Ann Taylor (old)
Earrings: Ann Taylor (old)
 Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft Flats (old)

xoxo Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign