Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: A Splash of Red

Happy Saturday everyone! I’m sorry that I’m a little late in posting my Fresh Picks to Follow this week.  I just wasn’t feeling good yesterday.  Anyways, here is my post.

One of my favorite colors is red and I can’t get enough of it.  I love it in all different shades like crimson, scarlet, cherry and candy apple red.  I was inspired to write about my favorite color when I finally got around to reading my Marie Claire magazine.  My inspiration was a stunning picture of Olivia Wilde on the August cover.  Ms. Wilde is wearing a custom Calvin Klein Collection fire silk halter dress.  The whole dress isn’t featured, but I have a feeling that the dress is amazing.

The color of love is seen everywhere these days especially during the summer and pre-fall collections of some of the world’s most talented designers like Michael Kors, Jason Wu and Carolina Herrera.  The red trend goes with every skin tone and it’s perfect for almost every occasion. I love wearing red as an accent to a neutral outfit.  I usually add a red shoe to my little black dress or add a bright red shirt to a pair of jeans.  Check out my top 10 splashes of red for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Do you have a favorite red item in your closet?  If not, go on and add some red to your wardrobe.  You won’t regret it.


1. Victoria Secret – Pencil Skirt…$49.50

2. Michael Kors - Belted-Shoulder Dress…$120.00

3. Express – Chain Handle Satchel…$59.90

4. Parker – One Shoulder Ruffle Dress…$254.00

5. Old Navy – Cropped Button-Front Trench Coats…$44.94

6. Anthropologie – Stitched Scarlet Cloche…$58.00

7. Anthropologie – Red Light Espadrilles…$79.95

8. Anthropologie – Twisted Ascot Tee…$48.00

9. Anthropologie – J Brand 29" Skinny…$176.00

10.  Ann Taylor – Draped Panel Top …$48.00
OXOX Natasha

1 comment:

  1. red is definitely my favourite colour for clothes. it makes you stand out so much! number 2 and 9 are just MUST haves :).

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign