Pages

OOTD: Make It Work

Hey everyone – I hope that you all are having a good week so far.  I’m looking forward to the weekend of running errands and catching up with friends.  I’m debating if I should enter another 5k race this Saturday since I haven’t been running that often.  I figured that a timed race will kick me back into running gear.  Let’s hope anyways. 

Did you all have a chance to see Project Runway tonight?  I love this show.  Tonight was the season premiere of season 9.  I think that it’s too early to say who my favorites are already, but I’ll name a few of them.  I’m very excited to see some amazing future outfits by Anya Ayoung-Chee, Viktor Luna, and Fallene Wells.  Check out the website here for more information about this season’s new designers. 

This outfit is from last week that I didn’t have a chance to post.  I found this cardigan at my local Anthro store for just $19.95.  I was a little on the fence about it at first, but for $20 bucks I figured that I would do as Tim Gunn says and “make it work.”

Sweater: Anthropologie Revolution Cardigan
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft Lace Tank
Pants: The Limited Lexie Fit Pants
Necklaces: Ann Taylor Turquise Necklace (old)
Shoes: Gianni Bini "Marla" Sandals (old)
OXOX Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign