Pages

miscellany monday

happy monday everyone – i’ve added my random ramblings to carissa’s miscellany monday party!  check out carissa’s blog here and join in on the fun. 

{one} project runway.  have you heard that project runway is starting it’s 9th season on thursday, july 28th on lifetime. i can’t wait for the new season to begin.  i always love to see new designers create amazing outfits within limited time constraints.  there are some really talented people out there. i still have dreams to apply and audition for this show, but i really need to get started sewing my designs.

{two} football.  are you ready for some football? thank goodness the nfl finally came to an agreement and the lockout is officially over.  i was a little worried about the future of my sundays and monday nights.  i never really understood all of the details of the lockout, but i’m glad that the owners and players are ready to get started.

{three} entourage.  are there any entourage fans out there?  entourage is another great show by hbo and this is the series final season.  i’m sad to see the show end, but i can’t wait to see how hbo wraps up another wonderful series.
OXOX Natasha

2 comments:

  1. I also can't wait for the new Project Runway. I watched some reruns this weekend. I am an entourage fan too, and just watched the new episode, and so far so good,(last season wasn't my favorite) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched some Project Runway reruns too...it really is my favorite reality show.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign