Pages

July Wish List – Top 3

I think that Anthropologie really has some great pieces in their stores right now.  What do you guys think?  I went into the store over the weekend and tried on a few items that I really loved.  I plan to post some reviews very soon, so stay tuned.  I recently realized that I haven’t been sticking to my original intent of posting my wish list.  I’ve been posting my top 3 items, but I haven’t been buying those particular items.  Somehow I keep ending up buying various other items that never originally made my radar.  Help!...I have a real shopping problem :)  I’m going to try to get better.  Anyways, here are my top 3 items for the month of July that I can’t live without.  What are your must have items this month?

   
                               Cirque A-Line               Around The Maypole Dress     Foundational Pencil Skirt
OXOX Natasha

1 comment:

  1. The Around the Maypole dress is fab in red! Its on my wishlist too. I'm also loving the Strappy Dandelion and Four Corners dresses. Tres fantastique!

    -Tami

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign