Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: The Shirt Dress

I don’t know about you ladies, but I love wearing shirt dresses.  I think that I have about 8 of them in my closet right now in various styles and colors.  Earlier in the week, Glamour magazine visited Good Morning America and featured this hot summer trend. I was wore two of my shirt dresses this week and figured that I should add this staple to my Friday Fresh Picks to Follow.  A classic, clean shirt dress is the perfect piece for every season.  I think that this dress is versatile and effortless.  Style tip: Add a wide or skinny belt for extra definition.  If the dress is a solid color, then add a colorful scarf, a bold statement piece of jewelry or a printed handbag for little something extra.  Check out my top 10 shirt dresses for this week’s Fresh Pick to Follow.   Do you have a favorite shirt dress?  How many of these dresses do you own?


1. ModCloth - Hepcat Dress in Clover…$49.99

2. Tory Burch - Blythe Dress …$350.00

3. Charlotte Russe - Belted Safari Shirt Dress…$26.50

4. Lily Pulitzer - Essie Shirtdress…$138.00

5. Dana Buchman - Smocked Shirtdress…$66.00

6. Tommy Hilfiger - Cap Sleeve Belted Plaid Shirtdress…$72.99

7. J. Crew - Ruthie Shirtdress…$118.00

8. Tory Burch - Clemence Dress …$245.00

9. Piperlime – Tucker Shirtdress…$330.00

10. Oasis - Belted Shirt Dress…$62.06
OXOX Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign