Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: The Boyfriend Watch

Hi everyone…I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend planned.  I’m looking forward to having a low key weekend close to home.  I plan on going for a long run in the morning and visiting one of my dear friends and her beautiful twins.  I also have a friend that is coming into town for a work conference, so we’ll meet up for dinner tomorrow evening.  It should be a pretty good day.    

Anyways, I like writing about various trends for my Fresh Picks to Follow.  One fashion trend that I love and I believe is here to stay is the Boyfriend Watch.  Women have incorporated many pieces of clothing from men’s wardrobes for years from boyfriend jeans to the military jacket to the tailored vest.  I’m not sure when women started moving on to men’s accessories, but I sure love the idea.  Women have been wearing aviator glasses, oxfords or wing-tip shoes and plaid fedoras for some time now.   The key to wearing masculine pieces is to balance out the outfit with feminine pieces.

The boyfriend watch is definitely a statement piece that will make any outfit.  Men-inspired watches can be identified by a large dial which comes in either a round or square shape and it is usually numbered. These watches have some feminine touches like rhinestones around the dial or a light colored face.  So ladies, don’t bother your boyfriend anymore about borrowing his watch.  You can get your own watch with the same manly features made just for women.  Check out my top 10 boyfriend watches for this week’s Fresh Pick to Follow.  Do you have one of these watches? Which one is your favorite?  What do you all think about this trend? 

1. Juicy Couture – Beau Bracelet Watch …$295.00

2. Michael Kors - Chronograph Watch …$225.00

3. Diesel - Turquoise & Gray Blood Watch…$118.95


5. Coach - Boyfriend Bracelet Watch…$348.00


7. Fossil - Riley Stainless Steel Watch…$115.00

8. Coach - Boyfriend Rubber Strap Watch…$158.00

9. Toy Watch - Fluo Pearly Chrono Watch…$293.06

10. Marc by Marc Jacobs - Henry Leather Watch…$150.00
OXOX Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Plenty of thanks for sharing this informative post and also very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    How to Buy the Best Outdoor Gear on a Budget

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign