Pages

June Wish List – Top 3

Here are my top 3 items from Anthropologie for the month of June.  I love that the name of one of my favorite dresses is called Lila Frock.   When I was younger, my mother and my aunts always referred to dresses as frocks.  As a child, I just I didn’t understand it.  I never heard any of my friends ever refer to a dress as a frock nor did I do it.  It's almost similar to the term ‘pocketbook’ being used instead of purse.  I also grew up hearing pocketbooks as well so much that I sometimes say pocketbooks every now and then.  I haven’t seen the Lila Frock in person yet, but I plan to try it on as soon as possible.  My next favorite top is the Leaf Filigree Tank…I really love the coral color.  The neckline is also exquisite and embroidered cut out leaves really adds a feminine touch.  And last but not least is the Nautical Dreaming Chemise; I tried it on the other day and fell in love.  The chemise is a light-weight, jersey knit dress with a slight A-line bottom.  This chemise is perfect because it could be worn as loungewear and it could be dressed up with a lovely belt, like the Junctions Belt.  This one is definitely coming home with me this month.  What are your must have items this month?  Let me know!






Don’t forget that Anthropologie is offering complimentary standard shipping for Anthro members only.  To take advantage of this offer, you have to link your Anthro ID number to a new or existing Anthropologie.com account.  The free shipping perk applies to all orders over $150.00 and this offer expires on July 15, 2011.  If you are interested in setting up an Anthro ID number, you can set it up here.
OXOX Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign