Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Maxi Dresses

I bought a beautiful chambray maxi dress from Anthropologie yesterday (see # 1 below) and this dress gave me the inspiration for my topic for this week's Friday Fresh Picks to Follow.  Maxi dresses are everywhere again this season and it’s not a surprise to see them back.  These dresses are flowy, feminine, romantic and versatile for the warm months yet to come.  I think that this is one essential item that should be in any fashionista’s spring and summer wardrobe.   Since I live in Florida, the maxi dress is my go to item during many the hot and humid days.  The dress is perfect because of the endless variety of styles, colors and shapes.  From halter neck lines, bold vibrant colors, daring geometric patterns, floral print, to strapless and spaghetti straps, it is evident that this year’s maxi dress is here to stay.  Check out my top 10 Fresh Picks for the week and let me know what you think.  What are your thoughts about maxi dresses?  Do you have a favorite maxi dress in your collection? 


1. Anthropologie - Tiered Chambray Dress…$79.95 (was $128.00)

2. Free People - Sunburst Maxi Dress…$108.00

3. Alice + Olivia - Mena Printed Halter Maxi...$242.00

4. Anthropologie - Macias Maxi Dress…$228.00

5. White House Black Market - Ruffle Maxi Dress…$188.00

6. Anthropologie - Spellbound Maxi Dress…$358.00

7. Banana Republic - Hailey Printed Halter Maxi Dress - $98.00

8. Free People - Tracks of My Tiers Maxi Dress…$148.00

9. Tory Burch - Shelbee Dress…$478.00

10. J. Crew - Evelyn Dotted Long Dress…$795.00

OXOX Natasha

2 comments:

  1. Wow, number 3 is great, though I could probably never wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love #3 too. I had something else there until the very last minute.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign