Pages

miscellany monday

happy monday everyone – i’ve added my random ramblings to carissa’s miscellany monday party!  check out carissa’s blog here and join in on the fun. 

{one} superman.  i'm watching superman iii right now and i haven’t seen it in years.  this is the one where superman turns mean, gets drunk and tries to kill his alter ego, kent.  i’ve always loved the superman series and in my opinion, christopher reeves is the one and only superman.   

{two} britney spears.  i have to admit, i’ve been a britney spears fan for some time now.   i don’t know about this new cd, but i can’t wait to hear it.  tomorrow, march 29th, britney will be performing in a special concert on good morning america in san francisco.  her album, femme fatale is set for release tomorrow!
*photo credit: ny daily news

{three} diaper cake.  a few weeks ago, my office hosted a surprise baby shower for one of my co-workers.   she was completely surprised.  i decided to make a diaper cake for her and i think it came out pretty okay.  have you ever made a diaper cake before?  if you are interested, i plan to add step by step instructions on how to make this cake under the diy section of my page later this week.


OXOX Natasha

3 comments:

  1. I got the Britney CD about 2 weeks ago and I love it! I am a big fan or trance/dance music and this CD is very dance-like and edgy. I may be biased though since I've been a Britney fan since 98 when she first came out. You will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share how to make a diaper cake. I have a baby shower coming up and would love to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel - I just posted some instructions on how to make a diaper cake. I hope that you find it helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign