Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: White Eyelet and Lace

Happy Saturday Sunday everyone.  I hope that you all are having a wonderful weekend so far.  I drove down to Tampa to see my sister and my beautiful aunt.  Anyways, I’m sorry I’m late posting my Friday Fresh Picks to Follow, but here it is.   

Another fresh trend for the Spring 2011 season is vintage inspired eyelet and delicate lace designs.  There have been several recent Vogue magazines that featured a beautiful white eyelet dress by Dolce & Gabbana on the cover.  This Dolce & Gabbana dress is definitely a sign that white eyelet and lace will be seen in many retail stores this spring.  Here are my top 10 picks for the innocent look of eyelet and cotton lace.  Let me know if eyelet and lace works for you and let me know your favorite white delights.

*Image above is from FabSugar

1.  Lilly Pulitzer - Betsey Dress Eyelet…$278.00

2.  Laundry - Shelli Segal Eyelet Dress…$225.00

3.  Onda De Mar - Eyelet And Crochet Coverup…$134.00     

4.  J.Crew - Eyelet Tunic…$69.50

5.  Anthropologie - Florid Spectre Blouse…$168.00

6.  BCBGMAXAZRIA – Mikey One-Shoulder Eyelet Dress…$378.00

7.  Anthropologie – Canopy Lookout Dress…$128.00

8. Neiman Marcus - Lace-Insert Gauze Dress…$195

9.  Elizabeth and James - Eyelet Tokyo Silk Top…$295

10.  Anthropologie – Back Porch Blouse…$98.00
OXOX Natasha

2 comments:

  1. I love eyelet/lace right now! All of your picks are great. I have the back porch blouse and love it! #2 looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goodness, that Laundry dress is so gorgeous. Sigh. I want it immediately!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign