Pages

Fitting Room Reviews: Signs of Spring

I stopped by Anthropologie tonight to check out the sales and some of the store’s new spring arrivals.  Plus I had my birthday discount burning a hole in my pocket.    Here are a few of my fitting room reviews and some of my purchases.  What do you ladies have your eye on this spring?  Let me know!  I'll have to post the sale items tomorrow...stayed tuned!

 
Anthropologie – Draw The Line Cowlneck…$278.00
I love the look of this kimono like sweater.  My store didn't
get these in but there was an extra small (xs) returned to the
store.  The back of the sweater has a beautiful cut out too.

Anthropologie – Study Of Shapes Dress…$158.00
I love the cut of this dress, but I wasn't in love with
this pattern.   Also, the each dress has different pattern
placements that caused it to be unflattering.  I tried on the
size (4) and it was a little snug.  I didn’t go up a size because
it would have been too big on the top.  I also thought that
the colors were striking online and in person.  However,
this dress was not for me…I’ll have to pass on this one.


Anthropologie – Eastpointe Garden Top…$58.00
This top is true to size and I tried on the size (4).  It comes in
two colors: the blue motif and a mustard color.  The mustard is
sold out online and there is only one size left in the blue motif. I
don’t know if Anthro plans on getting more colors or more sizes. 
The flowers in this top are perfect spring colors and they are
muted colors.  I love the ruffled sleeve and neckline.


Anthropologie – On The Agenda Shell…$88.00
The polka dot pattern is fun and the neck tie detail is adorable. 
I originally tried on this top in a size (S) and felt that the top
was too baggy and not very flattering.  I later tried on the (XS)
and I was happy that I did.  The fit was much better. 
It wasn’t oversized and the armpit hold fit just right.

 
Anthropologie – Resonance Cowlneck…$88.00
I initially wanted this top in the orange/tamale color, but when
I saw this striped one in person I decided to pick it up.  I tried
on the small (S) and fell in love.  The cowl neck was very
flattering and this top fits beautifully.  I felt like it made my waist
 look smaller.  The length is long, but I think it’s great for tall women like me.

Anthropologie – A-Bit-Unruly Top…$48.00
I tried this top in the small (S) and found that it fit true to size. 
The material was very soft and I loved the stripes.  However, I
thought that the asymmetrical neckline and the twist was
a little off.  I didn’t really love it.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying sooo hard to stay away from Anthro :) I did get a gift card for Valentine's day so I smell a visit very soon :) Of course I LOVE everything!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign