Pages

My Birthday Suit

I celebrated my birthday in style last Friday (Feb. 11th) with amazing family and friends.  We had dinner at one of my favorite local Thai restaurant and ordered a ton of food.  My personal favorite menu item was the green curry chicken…it was delicious.  Anyways, I wanted to share my outfit that I put together for my birthday.   I apologize in advance because the picture quality is not great.  I definitely plan on purchasing a SLR camera real soon.  I started to look at some Canon and Nikon cameras a few months ago, but I still need to do some more research.  I would be happy to hear any advice you have on this subject.  I’ll let you all know what I decide to get very soon.

Sweater: Anthropologie Curlytop Cardigan
Tank: Ann Taylor Loft Scoop Neck Cami
Skirt: Anthropologie Circle the Globe Skirt
Tights: Anthropologie HUE Opaque Tights
Necklace: Anthropologie Thin Air Necklace
Boots: Nine West Leather Boots

My favorite part of my outfit was the Thin Air NecklaceLove it! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace! It looks great! I am also in the market for a new camara (SLR), so I am interested to see what you get:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd just get a cheap entry level camera to start and definitely a nice lens. Highly recommend a 50 mm f/1.8, which is also pretty cheap. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tien for the advice...I was thinking about getting an entry level camera. I don't want to pay too much money for the camera until I know what I'm doing. Thanks for the birthday greeting.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign