Pages

Kirklees Swinging Low

I found my Kirklees Sweater Coat over the holidays and wanted to wear it one time before the warm spring weather took over.  I also found the Swing Low Tee on the same day and figured that it would be a perfect match with the Kirklees sweater.  I wore this outfit to work yesterday in lieu of a suit.  I was happy that I was able to show a little of my personality...this outfit was a lot more feminine and colorful than my normal black, grey or navy suits.   Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and the rest of the holiday weekend!     

Sweater: Anthropologie Kirklees Sweater Coat
Shirt: Anthropologie Swing Low Tee
Skirt: JCPenney East 5th Belted Pencil Skirt
Shoes: Ann Taylor Dark Brown Pumps (really old)


2 comments:

  1. Nice! You are right - the top is a perfect match for the sweater coat! I always struggle with work clothes, trying to be professional, but still showing some of my own personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin...I know exactly what you mean. I usually have to wear suits to work and I look forward to the random days that I can dress casual. On those days I really let my personality shine.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign