Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Jumping for Jumpsuits

This week’s Friday Fresh Picks to Follow is inspired by Katie Holmes.  Mrs. Holmes sat front row at MaxMara's Fall 2011 show yesterday during Milan Fashion Week.  She looked beautiful in her asymmetrical MaxMara silk chocolate colored jumpsuit.

Versatile, comfortable and easy to accessorize, jumpsuits are a wardrobe staple suitable for a wide area occasions.  The process of selecting the right jumpsuit depends on a variety of factors such as your body type, the occasion, your budget and your personal style. Ultimately, the key to selecting a jumpsuit that you will love to wear is listening to your instincts.  Do you ladies own a jumpsuit?  I wanted to buy a jumpsuit from Bebe a couple of years ago, but I missed out my size.  I plan to add one to my wardrobe this year.

Are you ladies jumping for joy over jumpsuits or does this oversized onesie freak you out?   Let me know.



1.  Tibi - Lace and Silk Corseted Jumpsuit…$470.00

2.  Chanel – Wool and Cotton Tweed Jumpsuit…price upon request

3.  Thomas Wylde - Printed Stretch-silk Strapless Jumpsuit…$1,700.00

4.  Marc by Marc Jacobs - Arielle Printed Silk Jumpsuit…$400.00

5.  BCBG - BCBGeneration Contrast Jumpsuit…$118.00

6.  Bebe - Silk Drawstring Jumpsuit …$129.00


8.  Halston Heritage - Silk-Charmeuse Jumpsuit…$355.00

9.  Fendi – Silk Jumpsuit…price upon request

10.  Bebe - Pleated Front Silk Jumpsuit …$149.00

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a romper forever but I can't personally get past the whole getting undressed to use the bathroom thing - just me! I like the jumpsuit look but I think it is important to rock the right accessories with them and find the right fit so you don't look like a prison mate or like you're in PJs! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Lisa about the accessories...you definitely want to avoid the prison mate/PJs look :) I have a romper from Anthro from a couple years ago and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign