Pages

February Wish List – Top 3

I was in the middle of updating the “My Anthro” page here on my blog when I realized that I have a serious problem.  Yikes! What kind of problem?  A serious Anthro shopping problem. So, I’ve decided that I’m going to limit myself to only buying 3 items a month.    I’ll have to start this plan in March because I have my birthday discount that I still have to use.  As you can see, this is already going to be a problem.

Here are my top 3 items for the month of February that I can’t live without.  What are your must have items this month?  Let me know!

                               Take Action Dress              Resonance Cowlneck             Seaside Fields Dress
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign