Pages

Behold ~ BHLDN


Have you ladies heard Anthropologie’s awesome news about BHLDN yet?  I was so thrilled to learn that Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN), a leading lifestyle specialty retail company operating under the Anthropologie, Free People, Leifsdottir, Terrain and Urban Outfitters brands, announced that the wedding brand, BHLDN, will debut on Valentine's Day 2011. 

I was mesmerized by the pictures on the BHLDN website that revealed a sneak preview to a whimsical and romantic bridal collection.  Not that I’m anywhere close to being engaged, but I have to say I’m very excited to find this out before I end up walking down the aisle. Following in the tradition of Anthropologie, BHLDN plans to put emphasis on not just apparel, but the imagination and details of every element that makes up a wedding.  I’ve already starting envisioning my wedding dress and my Anthro inspired wedding.

Be sure to visit the BHLDN’s website (here) to sign up for future e-mails and updates.  Also, check out the press release from URBN (here) for more information about BHLDN.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for Feb. 14th!!! I have been looking forward to this for a long time:)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign