Pages

Breezy Polka Dot

I currently work in a pretty conservative state job.  The dress code is business casual, but lately, I have been required to wear suits everyday.  It almost feels as if I have a work uniform.  I don’t have much creative license with a suit, but I do try to jazz it up a little bit by adding a cute Anthro top.  Needless to say, I’m extremely jealous of all of you ladies that get to wear your Anthro clothes everyday.  I think that’s why I love the weekends so much.  I get to wear my some of my Anthro collection and take a trip to my favorite store.  I wore this outfit on Saturday when I went to visit my boyfriend.   I really love this cardigan, but I wish I got it in red as well.


Cardigan: Anthropologie Breezy Polka Dot Cardigan
T-Shirt: Banana Republic Timeless Crewneck Tee
Jeans: Anthropologie Joe’s Jeans ‘Starlet’ Mini Bootcut Stretch Jeans
Boots: Banana Republic Hina Slouch Knee Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign