Pages

miscellany monday

happy monday everyone – i realized today that i haven’t had a miscellany monday post in a while.  so, i’ve added my random ramblings to carissa’s miscellany monday party!  check out carissa’s blog here and join in on the fun. 

{one} the bachelor. i never really liked watching the bachelor on abc, but there is something about this season.  the guy (brad) is hot and the girls are wackier than ever.  i love it.  are any of you ladies watching it?  what do you think about this season?

{two} running. i haven’t been running as often as i should, but today my co-worker and i went out for a quick 3 mile run.  it was the first time that i went out for a run in a couple of weeks.  one of my new year’s resolutions is to run another half marathon later this year and improve my time dramatically.  i signed up for my first half-marathon last february and my time was horrible.  my only goal last year was just to finish the race and not pass out.   this year my goal is still to finish but have a better running time.  i don’t know which race i’m going to do this year, but i’ll let everyone know soon.

{three} weekend.  this weekend was amazing.  i had the opportunity to spend a fun filled weekend with my family and friends.  my weekends have been the only thing getting me going through me through the stress of my job over the last month. 

{four} knitting.  so i haven’t been able to finish my knitting projects yet, but i hope to do so real soon.   i promise that when i finish one of them, i’ll definitely post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign