Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Elephants


TGIF! Boy, I have had a crazy week.  I can’t even really describe to you what work has been like this past week, but trust me it was stressful.  I’m very happy that I get to relax and recharge for another grueling work schedule next week.  Well, enough about my week…below is my Friday Fresh Picks focusing on ELEPHANTS. 

I started collecting elephants ever since I pledged Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. during my junior year of college.  To me, elephants symbolize strength, wisdom, prosperity, good luck and prudence. They are also highly revered for their strength and power.

In some cultures, an elephant with a raised trunk is symbolic of good luck, and indicates that you will persevere and overcome any obstacles in your path. The uplifted trunk also represents high goals and the right foot forward represents forward movement. 

If you are an elephant collector, the elephants should be placed high upon a mantel, shelf or on an altar for recognition and should have their trunks facing upward, as if trumpeting the good news.  So for this week’s post, I bring to you a collection of elephants from various stores and websites in honor of my sorority. 

Enjoy your weekend ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign