Pages

For the Love of the Sale!

I was kind of surprised that Anthro had another sale so close to the Tag Sale.  I was also hopeful that I could honor my New Year’s resolution for at least the first week of the year.  However, that didn’t fly.  I really wanted to sit this one out, but I was tempted with the Refined Cord Shirtdress…$59.95 (was $128.00).  I wanted this dress since it came out in the red color.  I went to the store today after work and I was able to snag it in red.  I’m super happy that I grabbed it and I was even happier that I paid almost nothing for it with all of my PAs for my second cuts.  Yeah Anthro for second cuts!  Did you ladies sit this one out or did you give into temptation like me?  Let me know what you bought.  Happy shopping!
xoxo Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign