Pages

Fitting Room Review: Another Shopping Day!

I hope that your new year has started off wonderfully.  Mine is starting off just lovely.  Yesterday, my boyfriend and I watch several movies and had some Maggiano’s take out…so delish.  Today has also been a low key day around the house. 

So...onto the reviews. I went shopping in Orlando last Thursday and visited the Anthro at Mall at Millenia.  I always manage to find a handful of sale items and some of them always end up coming home with me.  Unfortunately, I have no will power.  I wanted to share these purchases with you all, but I don’t think everything will be staying with me.  I love everything that I bought so far, but that’s kind of the problem...check it out below:

1.  Kirklees Sweater Coat…$59.96

(small) I had already loved this sweater coat on all of the other bloggers, but I wanted to see it in person.  I really wanted to find this sweater, to see if it would fit.  When I saw this on the rack, I snag it and high tailed it to the fitting room.  I really hoped that it would fit and I’m glad that it did.  The pattern on the coat is unique and the colors are different, but they work. 

2.  Hanakotoba Cardigan…$74.96

(small) What’s not to like with this cardigan?  This sweater has the most beautiful and colorful embroidery that I’ve ever seen. The sweater material is soft and somewhat on the thinner side, but still plenty sufficient. It is very comfortable and true to size.  This cardigan is perfect to add to a dress or just to add a punch of color to a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.   

3.  Girl’s Best Friend Robe…$44.96

(small) So, I didn’t know that this was categorized as a robe when I tried it on.  This sweater is thick and soft and the intarsia diamonds pattern and colors are perfect.  This would be a great sweater to lounge around in the house.  The cashier told me that I could even wear it out of the house. 

4.  I don’t know the name of these items…(prices from L to R) $37.46, $22.46, and $29.96.

5.  I don’t know this belt’s name; the receipt says it’s a Brocade Ribbon Belt…$14.96.

Here are some other items that I bought on another shopping adventure last week, but I didn’t take any pictures in the fitting room.

Saturday’s Favorite Henley…$29.96

Wee Hours Blouse…$37.46

Vapor Rise Dress…$59.96 (see review here)

1 comment:

  1. Great buys. I hope you keep the Kirklees, it looks so cute on you, and you will love how comfy it is!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign