Pages

Cereal with a Latte Style

I love eating cereal and I love eating it at all hours of the day.  Most mornings I wake to a bowl of one of my favorite cereals.  My favorite cereals include: Cinnamon Toast Crunch®, Special K® Cinnamon Pecan, Honey Nut Cheerios® and Honey Bunches of Oats®.  Although I enjoy cooking and eating take out, some days I just want to curl up on my couch and have cereal for dinner.  My mother always jokes that she knows I’ve had a bad day, when she calls and hears that I’m having cereal for dinner.  It’s definitely one of my comfort foods.  And, on the days that I get home super late and I’m beyond starving, a bowl of cereal really hits the spot.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought some beautiful bowls to continue eating my crunchy delights.  The Latte Bowls from Anthropologie are the right size for cereal or your favorite soup, salad or ice cream.  You can purchase these bowls in a set of 4 for $20.00 in solid colors or a set of 6 for $30.00 in assorted colors.  The bowls come in nine different colors.  If you visit the store, you can mix and match the colors to match your personality.  I only bought four of them, but I will probably go back to buy two more.  

Do you ever eat cereal for dinner? If so, what’s your favorite cereal?

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I've thought about buying a set forever and ever! I rarely eat cereal for dinner, but I eat it for snack often! I love Peanut Butter Puffins (probably my fav ever!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy: A few colors went on sale a few weeks ago, so I snagged a few sets for gifts for friends and one for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign