Pages

Oh Happy Saturday!

Hi ladies - Happy December!  Unfortunately, my computer crashed again right after Thanksgiving, so all of my pictures and pending posts were all erased.  I don’t know what it is with my computer – this is the second time this happened within the past few months.  I admit, my computer is about five (5) year old, so it may be about time to suck it up and buy a new one.  It is also a Dell computer, which in my opinion should say enough.  I’m not bashing the company, but just venting about my experience with this computer – maybe I got a lemon.  Anyways, I just got my computer back and I’m finally up and running again. 

So, yesterday I missed my opportunity to post my Friday “Fresh Picks to Follow” segment, but I figure I can post it late.  I was thinking that with the holidays coming up, it would be appropriate to post holiday gift ideas for the next four (4) weeks.  My posts will list my top 10 gift ideas that will start at $25.00 and increase in increments of $25 by the end of the four weeks.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign