Pages

miscellany monday

happy monday ladies – i’ve added my random ramblings to carissa’s miscellany monday party!  check out carissa’s blog here and join in on the fun. 
 
{one} oh christmas tree. i decided not to put up a tree this year, but i plan to put some lights and little decorations around my apartment. 
 
{two} first christmas party. my first christmas party is this friday for my job.  we decided not to do secret santa, but have a gift exchange.  every that wants to participate must bring a $5.00 dvd of a movie.  i thought that was a cool…i’ll have to let you know what movie i end up with on friday.
 
{three} holiday cards. so, i usually have a lot of plans for my days and nights, and i have to make lists and prioritize.  one thing that is on my list that i really want to follow through with is sending out my holiday cards.  i’ve given myself a deadline of a week, so i can mail them out next monday.   hopefully, that will work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign