Pages

miscellany monday

happy monday ladies – i’ve added my random ramblings to carissa’s miscellany monday party!  check out carissa’s blog here and join in on the fun. 

{one} holiday cards. i didn’t follow through with my holiday cards this past week.  i used to be really good about sending these out early.  i’m still going to try to get them out by the end of the week. 

{two} first christmas party. last friday i had my first christmas party for my office.  we decided not to do secret santa, but have a gift exchange.  every that wants to participate must bring a $5.00 dvd of a movie.  i ended up with the movie that i brought after lots of trading.  the movie that i brought was a james bond movie – “die another day” starring pierce brosnan and halle berry…it’s one of my favorite bond movies.   i didn’t own this one, so i wanted to get it back.  i originally got the simpsons christmas movie.  i was more than happy to trade that movie…i’m not a big fan of the simpsons.    just a little side note:  “die another day” is the 20th movie in the james bond series and the last movie to star pierce brosnan as james bond.  

{three} christmas shopping.  i’m almost finished with my christmas shopping.  i bought a lot on saturday and i only have 3 more presents to buy.  i even managed to get some candy to give out to my co-workers later this week.  i felt like i accomplished a lot. 

{four} knitting.  i’m currently making a baby blanket for my cousin who had her first daughter a couple of weeks ago.  you guys might remember i went to her baby shower in october.  i’m hoping to finish the blanket by the end of the year.  i’m also making my sister a chunky ribbed scarf for christmas.  i’ve been promising her a scarf for a few years and i never had time.  so, this is her year.  i’ll post some pictures when i complete my projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign