Pages

Another Sale Day

Happy Sale Day ladies!  I was good today; I didn't buy anything from this sale (yet).  Now, if something pops back up on my wish list, then that might be a different story.    I’m trying to stay out of the store for a couple of weeks because I have to start focusing on buying Christmas presents for my loved ones.  Luckily, I have picked up things here and there, but I’m not finished.  Let the holiday count down begin!  I have an old OOTD that I need to post.  These pictures were actually taken last week, but somehow I just never got around to posting them until just now.   Here is my OOTD.

Shirt – Banana Republic – Old ¾ Length Sleeve Jersey Knit
Skirt – Anthropologie – Laurenti Circle Skirt
Shoes – Gianni Bini – Old Peep-Toe Red Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign