Pages

A Quick Note

Hello ladies…happy Friday!  So, I started my blog last month and I tried my very best to write on a regular basis, but I was not successful.  I’ve been reading everyone’s pages and I have to say that all of you are so talented and creative.  I’m in constant awe that you ladies are so dedicated to your blogs and various endeavors and I’m hopeful that I will become more motivated to do the same. 

After a couple of weeks of planning and I wanted to add something new and fresh to my page – so I will be featuring several regular posts to my blog, which will include:
  1. Fresh Picks to Follow (featuring trends for the season);
  2. Miscellany Monday; and
  3. Get to Know (random designers or brands)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign