Pages

Holiday Gift Guide No. 1: For Her - Under $50

Well, it’s about that time again! Time to starting thinking about buying the perfect gift for all of the special people in your life.  With that said, I’m excited to share my first holiday gift guide of the season with you all today. I decided to share this gift guide first because I tend to focus mainly on this price point and figured maybe many of you do as well.  I think that this shopping guide is perfect for any woman in your life and I’m hopeful that you’ll find something for at least one person on your list. Check out my list below for 20 of the best gifts for her under $50 and let me know who you're shopping for this holiday season!
BP. Twisted Metal Cuff / MAKE + MODEL Knit Eye Mask / ZESTT Plume Bottle Opener  / GAP Cable-Knit Colorblock Scarf / H&M Jacquard-knit Sweater / J.CREW Circlet Earrings SIMPATICO Hobnail Glass Candle / GOOGLE Home Mini CHARBONNEL ET WALKER Chocolate Truffles / TED BAKER LONDON Stationery Stack / KATE SPADE Gold Stripe Thermal Mug / BANANA REPUBLIC Superloft Scallop Glove H&M Hooded Fleece Jacket BP Faux Fur Pompom Beanie / 8 OAK LANE Leopard Ceramic Dish URBANEARS Plattan II On-Ear Headphones / BAUBLEBAR Bone Links / 8 OAK LANE Gold Tic Tac Toe Set / J.CREW FACTORY Suede Shearling Slippers / H&M Pajama Shirt and Pants


1 comment:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign