Pages

In the Mood – Best Labor Day Weekend Sales

Happy Sunday Friends!  I hope that you all are having a relaxing Labor Day weekend.  I’m staying close to home this weekend since I just got back from a week long work trip.  So I’ve been spending my time catching up on some tv shows, doing a little house cleaning and indulging in a little retail therapy.  I’ve found so many great deals so far and I’ve added several of the best Labor Days sales going on this weekend below. Check out some of my favorite finds that I've bought so far and let me know what you think.  Do you plan on doing any shopping this weekend? What stores do you plan to visit this weekend? 


ABERCROMBIE & FITCH // 40% off everything (no exclusions) + free shipping over $75. No Code.
ANN TAYLOR // 50% off select full price styles and 50% off all sale styles. No Code.
ANTHROPOLOGIE // 40% off sale items. No Code.
BANANA REPUBLIC // 40% off everything (no exclusions). No Code.
BAUBLE BAR // Up to 80& off select styles and extra 20% off sale items only. No Code.
EXPRESS // 40% off everything (some exclusions apply). No Code.
GAP // 40% off everything (no exclusions) + free shipping on all orders. Code: LABORDAY.
J.CREW // 30% off your entire purchase. Code: YESPLEASE.
J.CREW FACTORY // 50% off everything and extra 50% off of clearance. Code: DELISH.
KATE SPADE // 30% off sale styles + free shipping. Code: GOLDEN.
LOFT // 40% off full-price styles and 50% off all sale styles. Code: VACAY.
NORDSTROM // Half Yearly Sale - up to 40% off select styles + free shipping. No Code.
NORDSTROM RACK // Extra 25% off clearance. No Code.
OLD NAVY // 50% off all jeans, dress and tees. No Code
SOLE SOCIETY // Up to 60% off select styles + free shipping over $50. No Code.  
TORY BURCH // Up to 60% off end of summer sale. No Code.  

1 comment:

  1. I want more and more articles and blogs please post soon such informative information.
    Visit Likeable Pets

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign