Pages

Moody Picks: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 - My #NSale Top Picks

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access is finally under way and just like last year, I’m beyond overwhelmed.  I’m loving pretty much everything that I’m seeing.  There are so many good pieces that you’ll want to add to your fall wardrobe and now is the time to buy them.  I was lucky enough to do a little shopping yesterday with a sweet friend of mine and I tried on a ton of stuff.  So keep an eye out for a fitting room review that I’ll be posting very soon.  Also, if there is anything that you see online and you want me to try it on for you, just let me know.  I’d be happy to do it.  Well, check out my top 25 picks below and a few other favorites that caught my eye yesterday.  Let me know what you guys think about the Anniversary Sale so far.  Are you planning on doing any shopping this year.  What are some of your favorites?
1. Lace Top (love this top and it also comes in white) / 2. Camo Tee / 3. Lace Detail Sweatshirt / 4. Striped Long Sleeve Top (perfect for layering and it comes in 6 colors) / 5. Tie Front Pullover / 6. Easy Circle Cardigan (missed out last year, but got one this time year) / 7. Drape Front Vest / 8. Lace-Up Sweatshirt Dress / 9. Olive Jacket / 10. Calf Hair Ankle Wrap Flat / 11. Bow Flats / 12. Embellished Loafer Mule / 13. Slide Loafer Mule / 14. Tory Burch Janey Pumps / 15. Calf Hair Pumps (can't go wrong with these leopard heels)16. Nubuck Crossbody Bag / 17. Leopard Print Scarf (bought this last year and love it) / 18. Curvy Skinny Jeans / 19. Over The Knee Boots / 20. Tory Burch Boots (just the perfect boots) / 21. Stipe Leather Tote (this was a no-brainer) / 22. Tory Burch Watch / 23. Grey Cut Out Booties / 24. V-Cut Booties / 25. Peep Toe Booties (caved in and bought these too - can't wait to get them)

#NSALE TOP PICKS - CLOTHING
#NSALE TOP PICKS - SHOES

#NSALE TOP PICKS - ACCESSORIES
#NSALE TOP PICKS - JEWELRY
#NSALE TOP PICKS - BEAUTY



2 comments:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign