Pages

In The Mood – J.Crew New Arrivals (August 2017)

With all of the talk about the #NSale lately, I almost forgot about J.Crew’s new arrivals for the month of August.  And you guys – these pieces are really good – just think lots of camo and khaki’s.  If you remember checking out my previous post about J.Crew’s fall collection during New York Fashion Week, then you’ll remember that you’re in store for some amazing pieces.  It’s hard to believe that fall pieces are slowly making their way to the store shelves, but the cooler weather will be here before we know it.  So we might as well start wardrobe planning early. Are any of you ready for fall yet?

Anyways, I plan to take a quick trip to my store later this afternoon to try on some of the new arrivals and I can’t wait. I’m really hoping to try on this Camouflage Patch-Pocket Pant, this Camouflage Utility Shirt-Jacket and this Ruffle-Hem Utility Dress. Have you all checked out the new arrivals yet? Are you excited about anything specific? Well, my favorites items from J.Crew are pictured below and I’m sure that they will put you all in a good mood! Check them out and let me know if you're just as obsessed about these items as I am.

1. Camouflage Utility Shirt-Jacket / 2. Ruffle-Hem Utility Dress / 3. One-Shoulder Top in Stripes / 4. Floral Eyelet Top / 5. Orbit Earrings / 6. Romper in Tencel®-Linen / 7. Rank & Sugar™ for J.Crew Pin / 8. Camouflage Patch-Pocket Pant / 9. Button-Front Chino Skirt / 10. Ruffle Chino Jacket / 11. Signet Flap Bag / 12. Off-The-Shoulder Top in Ratti® Elephant Print / 13. Slim Boyfriend Jean / 14. Tippi Sweater in Camouflage



1 comment:

  1. I'd like to take the power of thanking you for that specialized guidance I've constantly enjoyed viewing your blog.
    what gift to give a girl

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign