Pages

Moody Style: Made in the Shade

If you’ve followed my blog for a while now, then you know that I’m not afraid to wear bright colors.  So when I saw this t-shirt, I immediately knew that I had to buy it.  The color is perfect for the spring and summer and so easy to throw on with some cute denim shorts.  I’ve had a thing for graphic t-shirts lately especially this one, this one and this one.  These t-shirt are perfect for creating a casual look when you’re going shopping or even going to lunch. Unfortunately, this one is sold out in this exact color, but it comes in a khaki color as well. I’m really keeping my fingers crossed that they release more of these for the summer, but we'll see.  Anyways, I’m sure that you’ll see this shirt a few more times this summer.  Do you guys have any favorite graphic t-shirts right now? Let me know in the comments below.

Love from Florida,
Moody Girl
Shirt: J.Crew Made in the Shade T-Shirt / Earrings: Vanessa Mooney Astrid Knotted Tassel Earrings / Necklace: J.Crew Crystal Garland Necklace (similar here and here) / Clutch: Straw Spot Clutch Bag with Poms / Bracelets: BaubleBar Gold Mary Links Bracelet and Enamel Clamper Bracelet (similar here) / Jeans: American Eagle Tomgirl Jeans / Shoes: Sam & Libby Bow Slide Sandals (sold out in pink, similar here)




1 comment:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign