Pages

Moody Style: How to Wear a Lace Top

White lace tops are everywhere this season and this $20 lace mock neck top that I found was too perfect to pass up. I’ve seen similar lace tops on other bloggers before like this Self-Portrait version worn by Mary over on Happily Grey, but couldn’t justify paying the hefty price tag.  So when I saw this one at SheIn, I had to order one for myself.  The lace detail in this top is feminine and chic and the silhouette is flattering on all body types.  I decided to wear this top with a pair of distressed skinny jeans and my favorite pair of leopard heels.  I opted to add a camisole underneath to make it more office friendly or you could wear it with your bra exposed for an edgier look.  Since the weather is warming up pretty quickly, you can swap out the jeans for a pair of cut off denim shorts and add a pair of sandals like these and these to transition into summer.

Love from Florida,
Moody Girl


Sweater: c/o SheIn White Lace Mock Neck Top – wearing M (runs big, size down) / Tank: Forever 21 Classic Cotton-Blend Cami / Earrings: BaubleBar Pom Pom Crispin Ball Drop Earrings / Purse: Tory Burch Harper Flat Wallet Cross Body Bag (other colors here and here) / Jeans: Express Dark Distressed Mid Rise Jean Legging / Shoes: J.Crew Factory Calf Hair D'Orsay Kitten Heels





1 comment:

  1. The written piece is truly fruitful for me personally; continue posting these types of articles.
    good gifts for a girl

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign