Pages

In the Mood – Shopbop Spring Sale

Happy Wednesday sweet friends! Shop bop’s Spring Event of the Season Sale just got started and if you missed out on the sale last month, then this sale is perfect for you.  You can get 25% off orders of $500 or more or get 20% off orders under $500 with the code EVENT17. Now’s the time to stock up on some Spring favorites or even pick up one of those higher end pieces that you’ve had your eye on for the past few months.  I gotta admit, I love Shopbop, but I usually wait until there’s a sale like this one to make a purchase.  And I have my eye on a few things that I think I’m finally going to buy this week, like this calf hair snow leopard clutch and this flat wallet cross body to get me through the Spring and Summer months, this cute one shoulder ruffle dress and this pair of ankle wrap sandals.  This sale ends on April 14, 2007 at 11:59pm PT, so don’t wait too long to decide to buy an item - things are selling out fast.

If you are looking for Spring inspiration, check out some of my favorites below and let me know what you guys think. I even added a few favorites below that are all under $100. Are you planning on buying anything new? Happy Shopbop Sale shopping and thanks for stopping by today.

Love from Florida,
Moody Girl





1 comment:

  1. Hi I was searching for the blogs for many times, now I have reached at the right place.
    what to get a teenage girl

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign