Pages

In The Mood – J.Crew New Arrivals (May 2017)

You guys....the new arrivals from J.Crew are so cute!  Have you had a chance to check everything out in person yet?  I stopped into my local store during my lunch break today and immediately had to try on several things like the Tie-Waist Skirt in Puckered Morning FloralOff-the-Shoulder Ruffle Bodysuit, the Ruffle Skirt in Chambray and the Off-the-Shoulder Top in Silk Shantung. I loved everything so much that it was hard not to take it all home with me.  There are so many cute new off-the-shoulder pieces, bold florals and the prettiest bubble gum pink pieces...I mean what's not to love? Well, my favorites items from J.Crew are pictured below and I’m sure that they will put you all in a good mood! Check them out and let me know if you're just as obsessed about these items as I am.  And I almost forgot the best part - you can save an additional 25% off your purchase of select full-price items until April 23, 2017 at 11:59pm ET when you use the code: HOPTOIT.


1 comment:

  1. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
    ideas for teenage presents

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign