Pages

Moody Style: Cowl Neck Dress



I wore this cute bodycon dress last month during my last trip to Savannah, GA.  The weather was exceptionally warm when I took these, so I didn’t dare add any layers for fear that I would overheat. I’m pretty sure that the temperature was in the high 90s and really humid.  Anyway, some of you may remember that I bought this dress during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I’m super happy I did. This cowl neck dress is just the perfect dress to throw on when I want to feel a little flirty and sexy.  It will also transition into the fall season with ease.  I completed this look with my favorite chic lace-up heels and my trusty leopard clutch.  And once the weather cools down, I plan to add some booties like this pair or this pair for a complete fall look along with this faux leather jacket or a long cardigan. I can't wait for the fall weather to finally make it down here to Florida!

Do any of you have a favorite dress that can tranistion from summer to fall?  Let me know in the comments! Happy Friday Eve friends and thanks for stopping by!


Dress: Leith Cowl Neck Sleeveless Dress (sold out, but similar here and here)
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle Drop Earrings
Bracelet: J.Crew Pave and Tortoise Double-Link Bracelet (similar here and here)
Clutch: Banana Republic Factory Chelsea Leopard Foldover Clutch (similar here and here)
Jacket: BlankNYC Faux Leather Jacket
Shoes: Steve Madden Frankii Heels



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I really love cowl neck dress in anytime. It's nice and casual,and i found a good site buy more beautiful dress!! both price and quality are wonderful!!
    www.gearbest.com/cowl-neck-dress-_gear/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign