Pages

In the Mood – J.Crew New Arrivals (October 2016)

Have you all checked out the new arrivals at J.Crew yet?  I hopped into the store earlier this week on my lunch break to see the new arrivals in person, but I didn’t have a chance to try anything on yet.  However, I did manage to walk out with this Perfect Shirt because I’m obsessed with the colors in this plaid pattern.  I can’t wait to wear it.  I’m also really loving the Rhodes Blazer in Houndstooth Wool – I mean those elbow patches are just perfect.   The next item on my list of things to buy is the love the houndstooth pattern and the elbow patches are just perfect.  I also think the Combo Tweed Dress is just darling for fall.  I’ll have to order it soon so I can try it on because I don’t think my store will get it in stock.  Are you guys excited about the new fall additions? Which items are you most likely to buy? My favorites items from J.Crew are pictured below and I’m sure they will  put you all in a good mood! Check them out and let me know what you’re loving this month.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign