Pages

Moody Picks: #NSale Fall Favorites Under $50

Since the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will open up to the public tomorrow morning, I thought I would share several of my fall favorite items that are under $50! I've been so excited about this sale lately because let's face it, all of the items offered this year are just amazing. I can't even tell you how many times I've been to the store - I seriously just want everything.  The best part about this sale is that there are so many items available at different price points, so buying a few items here and there will make it easy to update your wardrobe without breaking your wallet.  Check out 22 of my favorites below and let me know what you think!


1 comment:

  1. Numbers 3, 6, and 13 are my faves! Great roundup! Thanks for linking up On the Edge of the Week. I hope to see you again this week!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign