Pages

Moody Style: Pink Off-The-Shoulder


Lately, I've been trying to make a real effort to resist buying so many off-the-shoulder tops.  So far this month I’ve added 5 new ones to my closet (like these here and here).  Technically, I don’t need any of them, but they are the perfect style for the upcoming Florida summer heat.  So don’t be surprised to see more off-the-shoulder tops in my future blog and IG posts because I’m just obsessed with this trend.    

As soon as I saw this pink off-the-shoulder blouse, I knew I had to have it.  The ruffles and slightly puffy sleeves are just darling and the pink and red contrast is a perfect compliment.  But my absolute favorite part is the rich floral embroidery along the neckline and on the sleeves.  The unique and vibrant floral design really added a true bohemian vibe, which makes an effortless statement.

This blouse is also pretty versatile that it can be dressed up or down with a pair of skinny or wide leg jeans or a pencil skirt.  And even though I don't love to wear shorts, this top will work perfectly with a pair of distressed denim shorts in the coming weeks.

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace
Bracelets: Bauble Bar Gold Mary Links Bracelet and
J.Crew Mixed Crystal Bracelet (similar here);
Jeans: American Eagle Tomgirl Jean;
Shoes: Sam Edelman Orella Mid-Heel Pumps (also here);
Clutch: Banana Republic Factory Chelsea Leopard Foldover Clutch (similar here and here) and
Sunglasses: Michael Kors Tahiti Sunglasses

*I just noticed that my blouse is sold out, but here are some cute alternatives here, here and here
I also added a few more under the shop the look tab.






4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the entire outfit on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the flowy feminine style of the top and the sexiness of the heels paired with the distressed jeans. Such a great look! I also love that I am not the only one who would add FIVE new tops of the same style to my wardrobe in a short time period! Oh, who am I kidding? If I loved a style of something, I would probably add TEN new ones in a month! Or maybe even in one shopping trip!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so pretty! I love the mix of feminine and edgy!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign