Pages

Moody Style: Embroidered Peasant Top


I’ve been obsessed with this season’s the seventies, boho peasant tops. I picked up this casual, summery top during my last trip to Forever 21 and I’m so glad that I did.  It’s perfect for strolling around a local farmers market or out on a quick night out with your girlfriends.  This gauzy, embroidered top is a lightweight and breezy piece that will add major style points in any closet.  I don’t know about you guys, but Forever 21 has been my go-to place lately for trendy inexpensive pieces.  I’ve already picked up several peasant tops from Forever 21, so get ready to see a bunch of them paired with some skinny jeans or shorts.  Check out some other cute tops I’ve had my eye on lately over on my Pinterest page and below in the shop the look.



Bracelets: Bauble Bar Gold Mary Links Bracelet and
J.Crew Mixed Crystal Bracelet (similar here);
Earrings: Vanessa Mooney Astrid Knotted Tassel Earrings (other colors available here and similar here)
Jeans: American Eagle Tomgirl Jean;
Shoes: Tory Burch Chandler Wedge Sandals (similar here, here and here);
Clutch: Star Mela Lexa Clutch (similar here and here) and
Sunglasses: Michael Kors Tahiti Sunglasses





2 comments:

  1. Definitely looks great on you! I can see why you are obsessed with it :) Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/05/22/honeymoon-tips-packing-clothes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different materials are used to make patches but usually thick materials are preferred. Those patches that are attached to the fabric using a heat sensitive adhesive are permanently bonded to the fabric. Only those patches that are sewn to the fabric are removable.Custom Patches

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign