Pages

Shopping Mood: For Her Under $100

Happy Holidays! Have you finished all your Christmas shopping yet? I’m happy to report that I’m a little over halfway done and surprisingly I’m not freaking out yet.  Here are 18 lovely gifts for the ladies in your life and they are all priced from $50-$100. And in case you missed it, check out my previous gift guides for her: Under $50, Under $25 and Beauty Queen. Do you have any other suggestions for gift under $100.00 – if so, let me know in the comments below.

HOLIDAY SHOPPING TIP
Check the details: Most retail stores will have restrictions on what the discount does and doesn't apply to. Be sure to read the fine print and ask questions, if possible, before purchasing.  It can be a huge disappointment to add things to your cart and then realize that you're not actually getting 40% off that perfect gift. Good luck and happy shopping!
Follow me on Twitter / Follow me on Instagram / Follow me on Pinterest


1. LancĂ´me Pro Secrets Brush Set / 2. Rella Betto Cable Knit Merino Wool Blend Scarf / 3. Kate Spade Pearl Place Rose Bowl / 4. Halogen Owen Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat (can't go wrong with lace-up flats) / 5. Polaroid Snap Digital Instant Camera / 6. Tory Burch Double-Wrap Logo Bracelet / 7. Clarisonic Mia - Pink Sonic Skin Cleansing System (haven't tried this yet, but it seems like it's worth the splurge) / 8. Coach Small Wallet in Floral Print Leather / 9. White + Warren Cashmere Rib Trim Glove / 10. Hanky Panky Low Rise Thongs / 11. Yves Saint Laurent Kiss & Love Palette / 12. Tory Burch Small York Cosmetics Case / 13. Madewell & Owen Barry Toscana Shearling Earmuffs / 14. Kate Spade Fairmount Square - Stacy Wallet / 15. J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set / 16. Kendra Scott Rayne Tassel Pendant Necklace (one of my favorite necklaces!) / 17. Anna New York Pedra Coasters / 18. Ugg Blanche Robe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign