Pages

Shopping Mood: For Her - Under $50

As promised here is another shopping guide with fabulous gift ideas for her under $50.00.  I found dozens of amazing gift ideas online, but I managed to narrow my list down to about 20 gifts.  And I have to say, I wouldn’t mind seeing any of them with my name on it under the tree this Christmas. Here are my top picks for her under $50.00 this holiday season. Do you have any other suggestions for gift under $50.00 – if so, let me know in the comments below.

HOLIDAY SHOPPING TIP
Shop online early: If you plan on doing some or all of your Christmas shopping online, you definintly need to get it done early for three main reasons. If you wait to shop at the last minute, then you run the risk of not getting the item that you really want.  And we all hate that feeling when your favorite item sells out; so don’t let it happen to you.  You also run the risk of not getting your purchases delivered on time and you may run the risk of having the price marked up to a higher price. The easiest way to avoid any shopping pitfalls is to shop early. You’ll be happy you did.
Follow me on Twitter / Follow me on Instagram / Follow me on Pinterest

1. BaubleBar Marla Cuff / 2. Victoria Secret The Angel Sleep Tee / 3. Kate Spade 'One In A Million' Business Card Holder (this would make a perfect gift) / 4. Longchamp 'Le Pliage'Pouchette / 5. Lily Pulitzer Ceramic Coasters / 6. Nordstrom 'Cuddle Up' Faux Fur Wine Bag / 7. Mark and Graham Preppy Plaid iPhone 6 Case / 8. Sonoma Lavender 'Snow Leopard' Neck Pillow / 9. Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet (I have this one and I use it often) / Mark and Graham Leather Tassel Key Chain / 11. Wildfox 'Hibernating' Eye Mask / 12. Collection XIIX Crochet Infinity Scarf / 13. Kate Spade Scented Candle "Be Dazzling" / 14. Kate Spade 'Pavillion' Power Card™ Ultra Thin Charger (I would love to have this one or any charger) / 15. Kate Spade All In Good Taste Book / 16. Sole Society Print Foldover Clutch / 17. Minnetonka 'Chrissy' Slipper Bootie / 18. Fresh 'Sugar' Mini Must-Haves Lip Set / 19. Banana Republic Fair Isle Lounge Pant / 20. Nate Berkus Black Faux Fur Throw



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign