Pages

Current Mood – Sale on Sale

This morning I woke up to the news that Anthropologie is offering an additional 20% off of all the sale items.  I’m not sure how long the additional sale will last, but I’m definitely going to take advantage of it while it’s here.  Will you?

Here are a few things that I’ve had my eye on over the past few weeks.  The Double-V Swing Tank, Diamond Lane Tunic Dress, Shadow Pane Tank, Ansel Loopback Tank, Eberjey Castaway Cover-Up and the FlutteredMaya Blouse.

Do you have any sale items in your shopping cart or on your wish list?  What are some of your favorites?  If you plan on doing some online shopping this weekend, then don’t forget to use the code SALEWAY at checkout.

SHOP THE POST

1 comment:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign