Pages

Moody Style: Target Fashion

Did you all survive the Lilly Pulitzer for Target sale?  I have to admit, I wasn’t truly prepared for the frenzy and I’m not sure that Target was either.   My store sold out of everything within the first 5 minutes of the doors opening. I missed out on all of the clothes because I over slept and didn’t make it to the store in time to line up – big mistake!  Luckily, I’ve been able to find a few things here and there from returns and a few decent ladies on Instagram not trying to make an extra buck.  I’ll share some of my goodies in a later post. 

I’m not sure about you, but I often forget about shopping in Target’s clothing section when I’m looking for something new to wear.  And I’m quickly learning that I’ve been missing out on some really cute stuff.  I’m definitely looking into grabbing these flats, these heels and this handbag and this tote in the near future.  A few weeks ago, I found this shirt that reminded me of one of Mara Hoffman’s psychedelic prints and colors.  After I tried it on and looked at the price, I decided that I couldn’t leave it behind.  I’m definitely going to check out the fashion section more often so I don’t miss out on any fabulous finds.

 {Shirt: Target Xhilaration® Woven Racer Back Tank Black;
Earrings: J.Crew Crystal Shimmer Earrings; 
Necklace: J. Crew Factory Brass-plated Crystal Necklace
Bracelet: Jenny Bird Always Hustlin;
Clutch: Coach Legacy Lock Clutch in Liquid Metallic Crocodile
Jeans: J.Crew Toothpick Jeans in Blacksmith Wash;
Shoes: Coach Nala Heels (similar here)}

SHOP THE LOOK

SHOP MY FAVORITE 
TARGET ACCESSORIES: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign